1. Information About Visitors (“General Information”)
- WestCountryDoors.co.uk does not capture or store personal information, but merely logs the user’s IP address which is automatically recognised by the web server whenever you visit this website.
- You should have the ability to accept or decline cookies (although some employers may restrict this ability on their computers). Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose to modify your browser settings to decline all cookies, or to notify you each time a cookie is offered and allow you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on the website. For specific details about how to configure your browser you should refer to its supplier or manufacturer. We may share General Information with our website consultants from time to time in order to help us develop this website.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
- The information you provide to us will be held on our computers in the UK and the EU and may be accessed by or given to our staff working outside the UK and third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you. Those parties process information and provide support services on our behalf. We may also pass aggregate information on the usage of our site to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
- Countries outside the European Union do not always have strong data protection laws. However, we will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this policy.
- Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your explicit consent.
- Where we hold any specific information about you we make best efforts to ensure that all such information is kept up-to-date, accurate and complete. In this regard, We also rely on you to notify us if your information requires updating or deleting. We will respond to requests from you to update or delete your information in an efficient and timely manner.